Thursday, September 1, 2016

See you at Oracle Open World!

This year I will be attending again Oracle Open World, as I did in 2014. I'm really looking forward learning what is new in PeopleSoft and networking with lots of interesting people from around the globe.




However, this year will be special for me as we will be presenting one of the sessions. The presentation will be delivered by César García Galán, a fellow consultant at BNB, Daniel Plaza Pardo, PeopleSoft HCM key user at Consum Cooperativa, one of the leading retailers in Spain, and me.

The session will be about how Consum is investing on Fluid user interface in order to improve the user experience. It will take place on Monday 19th September at 4.15pm. If you are attending Oracle Open World and interested in taking part of the sessions, please register on session CON2405. I hope you can make it!

No comments: